Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yeti no think James Blunt is beautiful

He say "How the hell did this guy get as far as he as? He looks like a cross between Prince Charles and Napoleon Dynamite, and sings like a braying donkey (which wouldn't be so bad if the sing-like-a-donkey market hadn't already been cornered by noted pussy-rocker Dave Matthews. And David Gray. And the nine million other white singer/songwriters who have the same schtick)...Believe me, I'd rather listen to you and Sasquatch having sex; it may sound like the gutteral cries of rutting mules, but at least I can rub one out to it."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Bleiberg said...

Oh. My. God. This is fucking HILARIOUS! This is truely one of the funneist things I have ever seen! Great idea, content, scenario, everything! Keep it up Bigfoot! How often do you post? email me at bab618@hotmail.com Thanks! You Rock!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home