Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Wash my love

A few nights ago, me wake up to strange sound coming from outside the cave. When me go to investigate, me find Goatsucker playing a washboard in front of the lake, under the moonlight. Me ask why he was playing, he say that he is playing for "all those who cannot play for themselves."

The next night, me wake up again to the same noise. Me go outside and find Goatsucker playing the washboard again. When me ask why, he say is is playing for "all the people who refuse to hear the truth."

Bigfoot hear the same noise again the next night, and go outside to find Goatsucker still playing the washboard under the moonlight. Me ask why, he say he is playing for "all the people who know the truth but are afraid to speak it."

Last night me hear the noise again, and go out to find Goatsucker playing the washboard. Me then grabbed the washboard, break it into small pieces, and throw it into the lake. Enlightening humans is not worth losing sleep over, IMHO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home