Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yeti hung like vanilla bean

Bigfoot no have anything interesting to blog about, so me find another Yeti IM conversation and post for humans to read.

Steve:
Hi, my name is Steve. How can I be of assistance today?

Ab_Snow:
Hi "Steve." I'm having a problem with one of your products.

Steve:
And which product was that?

Ab_Snow:
That would be the "Enlarginator 2000"

Steve:
Ah. One of our more popular items. So what seems to be the issue?

Ab_Snow:
Well, it doesn't seem to fit properly.

Steve:
Yeah, we get that a lot. Have you tried loosening the the U-joint at the base of the unit?

Ab_Snow:
Um...I am not sure if loosening anything will solve my problem.

Steve:
Not sure I am following?

Ab_Snow:
The issue isn't that the unit is too tight. Quite the opposite, actually.

Ab_Snow:
Hello? You still there?

Steve:
Yes, sorry about that. It's just that we don't get that problem a lot, so I had to check w/ my supervisor.

Ab_Snow:
How can you not get this complaint a lot? This thing is friggin' huge!

Steve:
Actually, sir, this is our smallest model.

Ab_Snow:
...

Ab_Snow:
Are you fucking with me Steve?

Steve:
Sir?

Ab_Snow:
I said, are you fucking with me?

Steve:
No sir!

Ab_Snow:
Because you seem to be implying that my Yeti-hood isn't up to snuff.

Steve:
Never!

Ab_Snow:
Let me ask you something, "Steve" (if that is your real name). Why the fuck do you think I purchased something called the "Enlarginator" in the first place?

Steve:
Sir, I apologize if I offended. I did not mean to imply anything about your...Yeti-hood?

Ab_Snow:
Yeah, whatever. Y'know, this is the same shit I got from the "Longitude" people, but at least their product doesn't chew up batteries like a motherfucker...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bigfoot said...

Me learn human talk from old episodes of "Electric Company" (Bigfoot have big crush on Rita Moreno).

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home