Thursday, December 22, 2005

Me unconscionable plagiarist

Me just find out that there is human who write fake book about Bigfoot, and he talk even prettier than me (me not know about this until yesterday). Me would accuse him of stealing Bigfoot's idea, but Yeti point out that human published his 1st book 2 years ago, which make Bigfoot look like he is the one who is stealing the idea from the human.

This make me sad, Bigfoot thought about not making any more posts because of this. Then me think that no, me will keep writing, and that the best way to handle the problem is to invite Graham Roumieu (if that is his real name) to Bigfoot's cave, rip out his liver, eat it in front of him and watch him bleed to death while Yeti giggle uncontrollably and play the harpsichord. Me enjoy all things baroque.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home