Monday, December 19, 2005

My foot can walk right through the door

Me and Yeti sneak into drive-in and see "King Kong" last night. Me liked the movie, except for 2 things:

1) Too many looks of love and longing between human and ape. This seemed unnatural and disturb Bigfoot.

2) His foot was huge! This make Bigfoot feel inadequate. What if Sasquatch see and decide my foot can no longer satisfy her needs?

Yeti tell me not to worry, that the ape was make-believe, and that I still have the biggest feet he has ever seen. This no make me feel better; Bigfoot, Yeti, Goatsucker, and Sasquatch are make believe, but we also exist at the same time, so doesn't that mean that Kong is also real? Yeti say that sounds like "Quantum Physics bullshit. And besides, I don't recall seeing Kong's king-sized genitalia, so relax."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home