Wednesday, November 09, 2005

This Wheel's On Fire (the Dylan version, not the one from Ab-Fab)

Well, you finally did it, didn't you. You took this poor, sweet, naive beast, and broke his spirit. How dare you. How dare you! But know this; he will be back. And when he is back, there will be fucking hell to pay. And by you, I mean you, those who stand idly by and allow this abuse to go unanswered.

Confused? Let me enlighten you. I am referring to the response sent by an "Earl Fando" to an earlier post of Bigfoot's, which can be seen here; if you have not read it yet, click the word 'here' I just typed 16 words ago. Go ahead. It won't take but a sec. Done? Did you read the poem, which I begrudgingly admit was enjoyable? You did? OK. Let's move on.

In case you did not grok the gist of the post, it appears as if Mr. Fando is under the misguided impression that my spiritual brother is not who he claims to be. And as if that wasn't cause enough for retort, he insinuated that Yeti is also an impressionaro. The gall! The balls! The sheer chutzpah! What's the next myth that Mr. Fando will try to debunk? Myself? Sasquatch? The free lunch? Fie I say. Fie!

And where is Bigfoot now, you might ask? Sasquatch, DB and Yeti are trying to get him back to reality; he's talking now, although all he can say is "human with pretty words confuse bigfoot" over and over again (to be honest, it's closer to "hoomnb wit purty wrrds cnfse bgfoot", but that's not important). What is important is that the few humans who read this site defend this poor brute from the oncoming hordes of barbaric doubters who clamor at the gate, no matter how silvered their tounges may be (only Grundy had the good nature to post some kind of response, though it I would hardly call it a ringing defense, I am sorry to report).

Well, as much fun as this has been (and it wasn't), I now need to go and feed, as the simple act of typing this has awoken my thirst for fresh blood. But before I go, I would just like to add that you see a lot, Dr. Fando, but are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself? That's right buddy, you just got Agent Starlinged. Deal with it.

Love and kisses and widdle gween fishes,
Goatsucker

PS - You're all going to burn. Each and every last one of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earl Fando said...

I missed this one, unfortunately.

"hoomnb wit purty wrrds cnfse bgfoot"

Blimey, I'll give you credit. He sounds like Bigfoot... I mean Sasquatch... (George, if you must know.)

Gratuitously,

Earl Fando

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home