Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Big Fishbowlski

Sasquatch hurt knee last week, so she stay in Bigfoot's cave until she get better. I guess me like the company, but me think she starting to cramp Bigfoot's style. She lay on couch all day and eat Bon Bons and watch Dr. Phil and the Oprah, who is always giving stuff to the people who come see her, which make them shriek like young humans and hurt Bigfoot's head. Sasquatch like the Oprah, she tell me that the Oprah has her own magazine for humans and puts herself on the cover each time, which seems a bit vain to Bigfoot. Me think Sasquatch is much prettier than the Oprah, but Yeti disagree, he rubs his fingers together and say he can think of "about 4 billion reasons why Oprah is more attractive, if you know what I mean".

Bigfoot also tired of Sasquatch telling Bigfoot what to do all the time. Always "Bigfoot, get me a soda" or "carry me to the bathroom, Bigfoot" or "grab a dental dam and give me the oral pleasure, you magnificent bastard!" Bigfoot has hard time performing under that kind of pressure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bigfoot said...

Bigfoot not sure what to call it, at first me think it was just friendly humans making nice comments, but then me realize they just want Bigfoot's readers to go to a different blog. That saddens and disappoints Bigfoot.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Bigfoot said...

Me no take her to human ER, Bigfoot close wound with mixture of dung and stinging nettles.

Me no trust Western Medicine.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home