Wednesday, September 07, 2005

That was a kick-ass episode of "In Search of"

Sasquatch come to visit cave today. Humans think Sasquatch and Bigfoot are same thing, that not true, me is a male and Sasquatch is female, with pretty curves and legs that never end. but Sasquatch foot not as big as Bigfoot's! Me have plaster casts to prove it.

Sasquatch come to make the sex with Bigfoot, so she can become pregnant with a little Bigfoot. She no really like Bigfoot, but say "If I'm going to have this baby, it's either you or Yeti, and let me be honest with you, Yeti wasn't exactly 'up' to the challenge the last time we tried, if you catch my drift." When me tell her I no catch her drift, she sigh and roll over, muttering something about trying it with Goatsucker if she wasn't convinced the kid would be "born with six hairy flippers, all on one side"

Me no care what Sasquatch think, Bigfoot happy to be making the sex with someone with which he is anatomically compatible (me running out of duct tape). Bigfoot also happy to have a little Bigfoot, even though Sasquatch say I can only see him 2 times a year, which seems unfair to Bigfoot, given the rather liberal custodial laws in Washington state. But that's ok, me will still make sure he grows up strong, until his foot get bigger than mine, at which point I will eat him alive and use his skin for rug in my cave. There can be only One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home